In Turkey, foreign citizens have a right to buy the real estate on credit. At the present time, banks issue loans up to 60% of property’s value (after the resolution of banking experts) by 7-8% per annum.
The credit could be issued to purchase resellers or under construction real estate.
The process of loan’s registration is easier and takes less time than the same process in residence’s country.
Documents which are required for foreigns to apply for the real estate mortgage in the Turkish bank:
1. Tapu’s copy (certificate of ownership) of the property which will be purchased.
2. A copy of the external and internal passport.
3. The tax declaration, signed by the employer (from the company or job)
4. An official document which shows the history of the applicant’s lending operations in the residence’s country.
5. The document about type of job and how many years the applicant worked, signed by the employer (from the company or job).
6. All documents must be translated to Turkish by a certified translator.
The time of credit consideration after the applying is 4-5 days. In the case of early repayment of the loan will be charged 2%. Monthly payments should not be more than 50% of the salary.
Contact our editors office, and with pleasure we will give advises and help you to get the real estate mortgage.